Roll Roller crusher operation manual install mantain guide,replace roller skin
As roll crusher / roller crusher manufacturer , we will introduce its operation manual:
1.how to install roller crusher
2.how to test roll crusher
3.how to opreate roller crusher
4.maintenance of roller crusher
5.how to replace the roller skin
roll crusher , four roller crusher
2)In order to better withstand the uneven force generated by the machine when it is working, the bottom frame can be fitted with the sleeper strip, and the discharge position can be reserved.
3) After the machine is installed and the level is found, then the transmission part is installed according to the drawing
4)The drive belt should be adjusted to the proper position for tightness.
5)The pressure spring must be adjusted to the proper position.
6)Strictly check that there is no looseness in the solid parts.
7)This machine is supplied in a complete assembled form, but it is necessary to carefully check whether the machine is damaged during transportation or during long-term storage, and whether the sliding parts and rust are corroded, and the installation can be carried out after confirming that the machine is intact.
Test operation of the machine:
2) Load test:
Determine whether the actual discharge particle size and output meet the requirements, and ensure that the bearing temperature does not exceed 35 degrees. All lubricating points must be filled with lubricating grease, the seal is good, and there is no leakage.
If it is found that the output or particle size does not meet the requirements during operation, it can be adjusted by adjusting the bolt at the rear end of the movable device. If the current fluctuation is found to be unstable during operation, it should be checked whether the feeding particle size meets the requirements. After the load test is normal, it can be put into operation. use.
(1)Preparations before run:
(2)The sequence of start and stop
(3)The normal operation
4. Start the crusher to reach the normal speed, and start feeding when there is no abnormality.
6. Regularly sample and check whether the particle size of the crusher product meets the requirements. The spacing of the crushing rollers is adjustable if necessary.
8. The main and auxiliary transmission gearboxes of the crusher are lubricated with gear oil, and the lubricating oil in the box should be replaced in time during summer and winter.
9. When changing the strength, particle size or crushing ratio of the crusher material, the nitrogen pressure of the buffer cylinder should be re-adjusted. The size of the pressure is moderate to meet the needs of the crushing roller pressing force. Excessive pressing force will accelerate the wear of the parts and increase the power consumption. If the pressing force is too small, the super-grain of the crushed product will increase, and the movable crushing roller will frequently vibrate. The use range of nitrogen pressure in the buffer cylinder is 1.5-4MPa.
10. After the crusher is overhauled, when the upper crushing roller and the jacket coupling are reassembled, the tightening torque of the round nuts and coupling bolts should be strictly controlled. When tightening the clamp coupling bolts, pay attention to the sequence. The diagonal bolts should be tightened first, and then the middle bolts should be tightened. At the same time, pay attention to the uniformity of the gaps on both sides of the split surface of the coupling.
11. If the cover of the main and auxiliary transmission gearboxes needs to be opened for maintenance and repair, the rubber sealing strip must be replaced and a layer of sealant should be applied evenly on the static sealing surface before reinstallation to prevent oil leakage and oil leakage on the sealing surface. .
5.how to replace the roller skin