The crocodile shears is named after its structure principle is similar to that of crocodile upper and lower crocodile. Due to its simple design structure, low failure rate, high shear pressure and low maintenance cost, it has been unanimously recognized by the market and is widely used in round steel and square steel. Cold shearing of scraps such as steel, angle steel, I-beam, plate steel, and steel pipes, cut-to-length cuts of hot-rolled small steel, cut-to-length cuts of section steel in rolling mills, scrap steel bars, small briquettes, steel plates, metallurgical furnace charge and heavy waste Shear processing. In the working principle, the hydraulic cylinder is driven by the hydraulic pump to provide the pressure to form the lever pressure, and the main pressure cylinder acts on the movable knife and the fixed knife to realize the cutting operation after being locked by the pre-pressure.
Parameter of the Metal cut shear machine
The crocodile shears are also called crocodile shears, which are suitable for metal recycling processing plants, scrap car dismantling plants, smelting and casting industries, scrap steel plants, etc. It can cut various shapes of section steel and various metal materials in cold state. The blade length of the machine Respectively: 400mm, 600mm, 700mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, eight levels of shear force from 63 tons to 400 tons, suitable for users of different scales and requirements. The machine is hydraulically driven, easy to use and simple to maintain.
Instructions for use:
1. Those who do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine are not allowed to start the machine without authorization.
2. Each lubrication place of the equipment should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift as required.
3. The hydraulic oil added to the oil tank should be strictly used high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil, must be strictly filtered, and sufficient oil should be kept frequently, and the oil should be filled immediately when it is insufficient.
4. The fuel tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil every six months, but the cleaned and filtered oil should not exceed one month. The new oil that has been used once is strictly filtered and allowed to be used again.
5. When there is a serious oil leakage or an abnormal phenomenon occurs during work, stop immediately, analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and do not force the operation with disease.
6. When the machine is running or packing, it is not allowed to repair or touch the moving parts with your hands, and it is strictly forbidden to press the materials in the bin with your hands or feet.
7. When adjusting pumps, valves, and pressure gauges, you must have experienced skilled workers. If you find that the pressure gauge is faulty, you should immediately check or update the gauge.